To make an Easter Garden you will need
* A shallow tray or dish
*Garden soil or potting compost
*Moss, cut grass or sand
*Flat stone large enough to cover the mouth of the pot
*Egg cups (or other small containers)
*Gravel and white material
1. Fill the tray with soil or potting compost.
2. Arrange it to make a hill on one side of the tray.
3. Cover the soil with moss, grass or sand.
4. Make three crosses with dried twigs tied together with sewing thread and place on the hilltop.
5. Press the small pot into the hillside to make a cave like the garden tomb. Place the white materials inside and place the stone over the mouth of the tomb.
6. Press egg-cups full of water into soil around the garden & fill with flowers .
7. Make a path coming from the tomb with gravel, to show how the disciples ran to the tomb on Easter morning.
8. Early on Easter morning, move back the stone from the tomb ~ showing that it is empty apart from the white cloth in which Jesus' had been wearing
You can also make a Tomb as follows:
We made a tomb by using paper mache' overa balloon (cover strips of newspaper with mixture of 1 cup flour to 1 cup water).
Let dry overnight and paint with spray paint or water base paint. We spray painted the tomb dark green and when dry sponged